Welcome to Wander Blog
Hi, Vanessa here and welcome to Wander Blog, my little space on the web where I share my wanders through life. I have many varied interests that include travel, photography, paper-crafting, sewing, mixed media art, food, wine, art, history, literature and so much more, and this is why I call this my Wander Blog! I started Wander Blog as a way to share these passions with friends, family and you!
10 Things About Me
- I’m 43 and live with my boyfriend Charley and our kitty-cat Luna in Seattle, Washington and I love it! Okay I love in Paris more!
- I love to travel. Just went to Italy! Loved it! But not as much as Paris!
- I love photography. I hate editing photos. Sometimes I take great photos, most of the time I just take okay ones.
- I’m not a scrapbooker or project lifer. I’m a paper-crafter, if it can be made with paper I make it.
- I make to-do list, sometime I even do them.
- I work in Catering and have a degree in Web Multimedia Authoring, I blog to stay sane.
- I don’t have kids, I have cats.
- My mind never shuts down, I sometimes plan things in my sleep.
- I love to cook, oh and bake!
- The answer: Grande, Non-fat, Extra Foamy Carmel Macchiato. The question: How do I start my day.